WordPress November in short.
The Gutenberg 6.9 release, among other things, enabled themes to define custom gradient presets. And Gutenberg 7.0 introduced some new APIs like safe Html string internationalization , and a new Card component.
- Reusable Blocks accessible in WordPress admin area by Bill Erickson.
- Video: How to test your WordPress plugin on Travis CI by Daniel Persson.
- Creating custom Gutenberg blocks with React and WordPress – Part 2 by Tim Smith.
- Github actions to release WordPress plugin by Ajit Bohra.
- The Gutenberg layout problem by Aris Stathopoulos.
- Fantastic hooks and where to use them by Darren Ethier.
- Explore Gutenberg components with WP Storybook by Ajit Bohra.
- WPack.io: Front-end tooling for WordPress themes & plugins by Swashata Ghosh.
- 10up releases GitHub actions for simplifying WordPress plugin deployment by WordPress Tavern.
- WordPress: Server-side block styles by Stephan Nijman.
- 5 package.json magic scripts that you don’t use! by Kumar Abhirup.
- 12 amazing CSS tips and tricks you should know by Duomly programming courses.
- Uncommon use cases for pseudo elements by Ahmad Shadeed.
- Let’s create a floating label input with HTML and CSS only by Adrian Bece.
- Show search button when search field is non-empty by Chris Coyier.
- :nth Tester by Css-tricks.
- CSS variables with inline styles by Ahmad Shadeed.
- Some things you oughta know when working with viewport units by Css-tricks.
- Learn CSS animation by creating pure CSS loaders by Andreas Müller.
- Learn Sass by Code Panda.
- Understanding Homebrew by Zell Liew.
- Writing good commit messages: A practical guide by Bolaji Ayodeji.
- Philosophy of a good developer by Sarthak Sharma.
If you have any suggestions for good article please do let me know! Follow me on twitter @Vanaf1979 or on Dev.to @Vanaf1979 to be notified about the next article in this series, and other WordPress development related stuff.
Have a great December.